A North Carolina 501C3 Educational Nonprofit Archive Documenting, Preserving, and Promoting Residential Modernist Architecture
Join our sponsors Including:
Box Design USA
Modern Home Realty
Ellen Cassilly Architect
MODTriangle / AuctionFirst
Leland Little Auctions
Emilie Huin/Coldwell Banker
Gundersdorff and Company
The Kitchen Specialist
Frank Harmon Architects
in situ studio
Acorn Deck House
Go Realty/Dona Aguayo
Nowell's Contemporary Furniture
Dail Dixon FAIA
Leon Meyers Construction
Tonic Design + Tonic Construction
Kenneth Hobgood Architects
Alphin Design Build
Anchorage Building Company
Center Studio Architecture
Kara Hart/Terra Nova
Nationwide Michael Okoli
Out to Modernist Fans
Sponsorship supports NCMH's ongoing mission to document, preserve, and promote Modernist architecture.
What are the benefits to sponsorship?
1. You'll be associated with North Carolina's leading Modernist preservation organization, recognized with ten awards for innovative historic preservation, including Historic Charlotte's Blast from the Past Award, the AIA North Carolina Legacy Award, the AIA Triangle Isosceles Award, The News and Observer Tar Heel of the Week, Preservation North Carolina's Gertrude Carraway Award, Preservation Durham's Legacy Award, Chapel Hill Preservation, Capital Area Preservation's Anthemion Award, Vernacular Architecture Foundation's Buchanan Award, and the City of Raleigh's Sir Walter Raleigh Award. NCMH is one of only two statewide historic preservation organizations, the other being Preservation North Carolina.
2. NCMH has led more Modernist tours (40 as of September 2013) than any other organization in North Carolina, with over 9,300 people attending NCMH events since 2008.
3. NCMH has built America's largest and most extensive open digital archive on Modernist houses, including over 15,000 photos on over 4,100 houses and profiles on over 250 architects. We are the definitive North Carolina resource for Modernist residential architecture.
4. NCMH is your most targeted connection to design-oriented consumers, smart, successful folks who are always looking for well-designed products and creative services. They tend to be influential, artistic, intelligent, highly educated, affluent, and well-travelled. Many are looking to buy, rent, build, or renovate.
5. NCMH is a 501C3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the documentation, preservation, and promotion of Modernist houses. Donations and sponsorships are typically tax-deductible.
6. NCMH's detailed content on Modernist residential architecture is unrivalled. We have over 60 gigabytes of photos, videos, documents, and text -- which is why visitors return again and again.
7. The NCMH website draws 40,000 to 60,000 page views per month. Our Monday newsletter reaches 3,000 readers, and our Facebook page has 3000+ likes.
"I'm an agent and sponsored a Modernist house on the NCMH For Sale page. Within two hours I
received a call from an agent who brought a client to see
the property. She didn't see it on MLS where it's been
listed for several weeks, but saw it on NCMH right away. Sponsoring
NCMH gives a lot of bang
for the buck and I totally recommend it for selling unique and
"...the lovely contemporary deckhouse that I am listing at 3313 Rolling Hill Road sold the day after the first open house and had four – count them, four – full price or over offers!! Thank you so much for listing it on your website. I am sure that this drove people to the open house!" -- Katie Joyce, Broker
"My Modernist house sold -- and well over half the hits on the
web site were referred via NCMH." - David Sykes of Apex
Registration / Payment
Payment is due at time of sponsorship. Use our secure PayPal system below which accepts VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover -- just about any checking account or credit, debit, or bank card. NCMH reserves the right to accept or reject sponsors for any reason, but that has never yet been an issue. Events take place regardless of weather. There are no sponsor refunds for tour or movie events for any reason unless an event is cancelled.
the appropriate option below. Then
send a 200hx300v graphic