Join TMH Sponsors Including:
Ellen Cassilly Architect
Leland Little Auctions
Emilie Huin/Coldwell Banker
Gundersdorff and Company
The Kitchen Specialist
Frank Harmon Architects
in situ studio
Acorn Deck House
Go Realty Dona Aguayo
Nowell's Contemporary Furniture
Dail Dixon FAIA / Kontek Systems
Buildsense / CPRM
Leon Meyers Construction
Hamilton Hill Jewelry
Tonic Design + Tonic Construction
Kenneth Hobgood Architects
Steve Schuster / Phil Szostak
Alphin Design Build
Anchorage Building Company
RATIO Architects / Brian Shawcroft
A+S Design / Cherry Modern
Center Studio Architecture / Terra Nova
M&F Bank / Gantt Huberman
Nationwide Michael Okoli
Rusty Long / Ecomodernism
Ambiente Furniture / Vernacular Studio
Fireplace Editions / BLOK Architecture
Prescott Stone / Earp Lighting
Out to Modernist Fans
Sponsorship supports TMH's ongoing mission to document, preserve, and promote Modernist architecture. What are the benefits to sponsorship?
1. TMH is widely recognized as North Carolina's leading modern preservation organization with eight awards for innovative historic preservation, including AIA Triangle, The News and Observer Tar Heel of the Week, Preservation North Carolina, Preservation Durham, Chapel Hill Preservation, Capital Area Preservation, the Vernacular Architecture Foundation, and the City of Raleigh Sir Walter Raleigh Award.
2. TMH has led more Modernist tours (37 as of May 2013) than any other organization in North Carolina. Over 8,100 people have attended TMH events since 2008.
3. TMH has built America's largest open digital archive with detailed information, including over 15,100 photos on over 4,100 houses -- with profiles on over 245 Modernist architects. We are the state's most extensive online resource for architecture.
4. TMH is your most targeted connection to design-oriented consumers, smart, successful folks who are always looking for well-designed products and creative services. They tend to be influential, artistic, intelligent, highly educated, affluent, and well-travelled.
5. TMH is a 501C3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the documentation, preservation, and promotion of Modernist houses. Donations and sponsorships are typically tax-deductible.
6. TMH's detailed content on Modernist residential architecture is unrivalled. We have over 46 gigabytes of photos, videos, documents, and text -- which is why visitors return again and again.
7. The TMH website draws up to an amazing 60,000 page views per month.
Registration / Payment
Payment is due at time of sponsorship. Use our secure PayPal system below which accepts VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover -- just about any checking account or credit, debit, or bank card. TMH reserves the right to accept or reject sponsors for any reason, but that has never yet been an issue. Events take place regardless of weather. There are no sponsor refunds for tour or movie events for any reason unless an event is cancelled.
the appropriate option below. Then
send a 200hx300v graphic
Triangle Modernist Archive, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.